HOME needs your help! We are currently running a campaign to raise $100,000 in donations that will allow us to continue our help for children and families.
With the fund raising we have done in the past we have been able to break even each year but never get ahead. To get to the next level HOME needs to receive $100,000 of outside funding from donations and grants. Since most grants we have been able to get are $500 – $1500 or less we need help.
The funds will be used to support the growing needs of families and children who come to HOME for help. The funds will be used directly for the following:
- Scholarships for children and families who cannot afford therapy
- Educational workshops for parents, clients, and the public at large on awareness of mental health issues
- Building a solid infrastructure through technology and increased professional support
- Expanding services to include a contract service nutritionist or registered dietician to help parents make informed decisions as to the best diet recommendation for children with a variety of behavioral diagnosis such as ADHD, Autism Spectrum, depression and anxiety. This service would be extended to our adult clients as well.
- Feasibility study to determine if it would be cost effective to have a part time nurse practitioner help with medication monitoring since at least 50% of our children are on medication or their parents are considering medication for their children.
Please be assured every dollar will be spent with the utmost consideration for the care and concern of the children and families involved in our services. Dolores still refuses to accept a salary. She continues to use Mother Teresa as her model.
A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness.
– Mother Teresa
Here are the ways you can donate to become a Friend of HOME:
Option 1: Make a one-time donation for our Big Dreams for Home fundraiser on the YouCaring site:
Option 2: Make an annual pledge to our Big Dreams for Home fundraiser and set up either monthly or weekly donations.
The reoccuring donations will not update the total on the YouCaring site, but we will try to manually update it from time to time.