- We respect children and their families
- We honor all aspects of life
- We believe our employees, contract service providers, and volunteers are integral to HOME
- We believe in collaboration with physicians and healthcare professionals
- We respectfully serve as directed by schools and family members
- We are legally, morally, and ethically responsible in our business practices
- We are responsible for our personal and professional development
- We strive to continuously improve our quality and services
- We integrate technology with values-based thinking and actions
- We live our values with dignity and respect
Each child and each family are unique in the eyes of God.
Recognizing individual differences, needs, and strengths is key to the mission of the HOME Foundation. Our mission is to faithfully provide quality mental and behavioral health services and educational interventions that encourage caring, compassion, and a sense of well-being.